Dell Docking Station WD19S 180W – WD19S-210-AZBU
- Product Type : Docking station
Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
OS Required : Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows 10, Ubuntu 18.04, Windows 11
- Warranty : 3-Years
Dell Docking Station WD19S 180W
Boost your PC’s power up to 130W with ExpressCharge on the world’s most powerful and first modular dock with a future-ready design. WD19S 180W is a simplified version of WD19 180W without 3.5mm ports.
Features and Design
Industry Standard Compatibility
The WD19S dock offers the greatest compatibility across Dell Commercial laptops. WD19S is also compatible with notebooks from other manufacturers such as HP and Lenovo which support industry standards for USB-C docking*.
For functional limitations with notebooks from other manufactures in comparison to Dell Commercial notebooks, please see this support article.
Power your connections
Power your day: Dell ExpressCharge allows you to charge up to 80% in one hour*, making it the most efficient way to manage the workday.
Energize your workload: Get more done, even faster with Dell ExpressCharge Boost – a feature that provides up to a 35% charge in just 20 minutes*.
Unmatched charging: Increase your power delivery by up to 30% more than standard USB-C* on our fastest charging family of docks, delivering 130W of power with the 180W adapter.
Built for the future
Mix and match: Evolve as your needs change with our most versatile dock. The future-ready design lets you swap out modules with ease if you need to do field replacements or upgrade your systems.
Ultimate connectivity: USB-C connectivity makes it easier than ever to deliver power, data, audio and video in one convenient cable, no matter what system you use. Plus, with support for dual FHD or a single QuadHD monitor, you can connect to everything you need.
Clean and clutter-free: Stay productive by mounting your dock behind your monitor or under your desk with the optional, secure VESA mount, that offers the complete flexibility with the built-in one-meter cable.
Information in a flash: With data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps, you can stay productive when connected to all your devices.
Optimize your workspace
Smooth and seamless: Work without disruptions utilizing a single firmware on our most manageable docks ever. Plus, with Dell Client Command Suite and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, you can quickly and easily update your firmware without rebooting your dock.
Secure manageability: Keep your information safe with MAC Address pass-thru and remote port-disablement. Plus, with features like PXE Boot, Wake-on-LAN and more, it’s easier than ever to stay productive while managing your dock.
Ports & Slots:
1. USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 | 2. USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 with PowerShare | 3. DisplayPort 1.4 | 4. HDMI 2.0b | 5. USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort | 6. Dual USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 | 7. Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 | 8. Power In
Published on lastbestprice.com
Detailed Tech Specification
- Docking station
- 20.5 cm
- 9 cm
- 2.9 cm
- 585 g
- Up to 4K – 60 Hz (Dual Displays)
- Up to QHD – 60 Hz (Three Displays)
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
Expansion / Connectivity
- 2 x display / video – DisplayPort 1.4 – 20 pin DisplayPort
- 1 x display / video – HDMI 2.0 – 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort
- 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 – 24 pin USB Type C
- 2 x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 – 9 pin USB Type A
- 1 x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 with PowerShare – 9 pin USB Type A
- 1 x network – Ethernet 1000 – RJ-45
- 1 x USB-C cable – 1 m
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), 130W power delivery to Dell systems, 90W power delivery to non-Dell systems, wireless vPro
- Noble Wedge security slot / Kensington security slot
- DisplayPort 1.4
- Power adapter
- AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- 130 Watt
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows 10, Windows 11, Ubuntu 18.04