HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Intel Xeon-S 4110 8-Core 16GB DDR4 RDIMM SFF 3Yr – 875671-425
What is your server bottleneck…storage, compute, expansion? The world’s best-selling server1 just got better. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability. While backed by a comprehensive warranty, makes it ideal for any server environment. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores2, plus the HPE 2666 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB6 and up to 11%3 faster than 2400 MT/s. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory, optimized on HPE ProLiant Servers, offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission critical applications, and deploy with confidence.
- Security through firmware and optional chassis intrusion options
- HPE performance leadership with Persistent Memory
- HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning
- Modular chassis with greater drive capacity and flexibility
- Supports Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server has an adaptable chassis, including new HPE modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
HPE Persistent Memory, delivers unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads. With up to 27x faster4 application checkpoint operations and 20x faster5 restores, HPE delivers the fastest persistent memory in the market at TB-scale.
In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Run-Time Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning optimizes workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources, with improved throughput for all workloads including latency-sensitive workloads such as high-frequency trading with jitter smoothing.
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB6 of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 supports up to three double wide or five single wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
Services provided under Operational Services include: Flexible Capacity, Datacenter Care, Infrastructure Automation, Campus Care, Proactive Services and Multi-vendor coverage.
HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
Short Tech Specification
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Intel Xeon-S 4110 8-Core (2.10GHz 11MB) 16GB (1 x 16GB) PC4-2666V-R DDR4 RDIMM 3 x 300GB (10k rpm) Hot Plug 2.5in Small Form Factor Smart Carrier Smart Array P408i-a SR DVD-RW 500W 3yr Next Business Day Warranty
Detailed Tech Specification
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3100 series
Number of processors
- 1 or 2
Processor core available
- 28 or 26 or 24 or 22 or 20 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 6 or 4
- 8.25 MB L3 11.00 MB L3 13.75 MB L3 16.50 MB L3 19.25 MB L3 22.00 MB L3 24.75 MB L3 27.50 MB L3 30.25 MB L3 33.00 MB L3 35.75 MB L3 38.50 MB L3
- 3.6 GHz, maximum depending on processor
Power supply type
- 2 Flexible Slot power supplies, maximum depending on model
- 8, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR46
- 24 DIMM slots
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- 8 or 12 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD 8, 10, 16, 18 or 24 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD 6 SFF rear drive optional or 3 LFF rear drive optional and 2 SFF rear drive optional 20 SFF NVMe optional NVMe support via Express Bay will limit maximum drive capacity
- HPE 1 Gb 331i Ethernet adapter 4-ports per controller and/or optional FlexibleLOM, depending on model
- 1 HPE Smart Array S100i and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P816i-a and/or 1 HPE Smart Array E208i-a, depending on model
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
44.55 x 73.03 x 8.74 cm
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, and HPE OneView Advanced (optional)
- 3/3/3 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage.